My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update






This have been crazy over here. Ezra is still having a kick butt time being a cop. Alex, Matthew, and Jacob are all having a good time in school (I cannot believe Alex will be in the 9th grade next year)! I am still running the store and learning the embroidery. Here are some fun pics of my family- Adam, is not taking his time - he is 7 months and already is crawling! Slow down!!! I've also included a picture of our newest family member- Ezra blessed me with 5 boys BUT no girls- so yay! I finally have someone on our team, with the name I have always wanted, welcome Emma! She is a great dog, and even better she puts up with the kids!

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Bastianclan said...

Awweee Emma is so cute. What kind of dog is she? how old is she? Where did you get her? I'm glad you finally got another female in the house.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home