My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

Can you believe it??? I already have my pictures up!

This year Alex went with his friends and the rest of the boys, Ezra and I went around our neighboorhood and everyone had a lot of fun. David was too funny- he is all about control and he would walk up to the door BUT he would not accept candy, it took him a good 20 houses before he actually started getting some loot. Matthew had a really fun time pumping blood through his mask! He thought it was to fun to scare people. Adam was so adorable in his costume, his Scooby head was so heavy that when he was walking he looked like he would fail a DUI test! HA HA! Jacob was Spiderman this year, and his shoes even matched! And Alex was the Burger King- his costume made everyone laugh!
And yes that is dark hair you see on me- no I do not know what I was thinking... every time I see it I HATE IT! Too short and too dark!






















Happy Halloween! I love this time of year!






1 Comments:

At November 3, 2008 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Bastianclan said...

Wow Jaime I am impressed... I can't beleive you posted Halloween pictures so soon. Right on. I love seeing your family. Looks like your family had a good Halloween. David is too cute. I can't believe it took him 20 houses before he got the loot. (How funny) Love the pics. thanks for updating

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home