My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Saturday, November 22, 2008

When It Rains It Pours

SO- Because my family is not going through enough right now.... :::sigh:::

David decided to jump on the air mattresses we have Alex and Matthew sleeping on and bonk right into the piano bench.... 7 stitches (and 2 to repair the torn muscle he went down to).


The picture of his leg was because he wanted everyone to see his blood- HA HA... and I took this picture of Ezra who has just started working graves and was SO very tierd. Please pray that we have no drama for the next couple of weeks!!!










3 Comments:

At November 23, 2008 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Bastianclan said...

Ouch David. That looks like it hurts. Jaime you are in my prayers. Your poor family is going through so much right now... Ezra looks so tired. Poor Guy!!! I am sending some Diet Coke and Dove Chocolate your way. Give David a hug for me...
*Hugs*

 
At November 29, 2008 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

If you have boys you must worry about broken laws and bones, still this is better than having girls, you must worry about SEX!!!

;-0

 
At December 5, 2008 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Definitely praying for a calm, dramaless few weeks at least!! :) OUCH to David's face too, my goodness when the boy goes out for a bang he gets one doesn't he?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home