My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Christmas








I only grabbed a couple of pictures from Christmas. This year Alex was at his mom's and we are still staying at Dave and Sylvia's. The kids had a great Christmas! Matthew and Jacob's favorite present was the Wii. David was hilarious on Christmas morning- he wanted nothing to do with it. He refused to open his stocking or any of his other presents, we ended up helping him open things up because he was not down with opening gifts from the Santa guy...HA HA! So David, and his favorite gift? A vacuum, we got him a battery powered one and he was in heaven! What did I get? A diamond ring- Ezra's the man this Christmas. It is white gold with princess cut diamonds- I love it and I was not expecting it at all!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home