My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our family

We are still at David and Sylvia's. Our house is finished and we have it on the market. We decided what a great oppurtunity to move into a bigger house and a better neighborhood. Our agent is amazing but the market is SO hard right now, we are just holding on for dear life praying that it sells. In the mean time the kids are all good. Alex has joined the wrestling team, Matthew just had a teacher conference and he is doing SO well, and Jacob just continues to be the amazing little boy that he is. The store is doing well, and Ezra is doing well at work. I went on a ride along with him and I am just amazed what he does in 1 shift. He is so great at what he does, and observant! Anyway thats what we are up too, hopefully the next time I post we will be moved and the pictures will be of our new house!

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2009 at 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie I am so happy to see that you have lived through your house fiasco and that there are some exciting prospects for a new home!! We have had some crazy house problems too and are moving on Friday....I will be so glad when it is all over and we have setteled in to our new home!! Take care and keep posting, I love reading about your family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home